26th April 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?

I hd completed my 1st year of b.tech from mechanical branch nd i wnt 2 tek admsn in government college in 2nd year through lateral entry,so i wnt to knw the procedures of admsn in gvrnmnt colleges of lateral entry if any colleges provides it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  2. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  3. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  4. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  5. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  6. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  7. In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University?
  8. Can I do B.Tech after Diploma in NTTF Gopalpur?
  9. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing diploma?
  11. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission?
  12. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  13. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  14. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  15. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure?
  16. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  17. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
1st July 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?

sir i m neeta nd i got rank 397 in gen and 265 in cat in uktech can i get admisn in any government collage plj tell me?
3rd August 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?

how many percentage is required to became goverment engineer by cbsc
6th January 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holders in civil engineering , I want to take admission through lateral entry in B.Tech , another thingh is that my diploma course duration was 4 years because at my last semestar(6th) i was getting illness so I did'nt take examination . my percentage is 75% and in this year i mean 2014 is my passing year . I want to know that how can take lateral entry in B.tech in civil engg. in west bengal ? please tell me , m just worried.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?