27th April 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How much rank is required in AIEEE to get into Surathkal Engineering College?

what is the ranking in aieee to get into suratkal engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the rank required in AIEEE to get into Surathkal college
  2. What AIEEE rank should I get for seat in Surathkal Mangalore Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Seat after scoring 87582 rank in AIEEE? Seat in Surathkal engineering college after scoring Karnataka rank of 1727?
  4. Would I be able to get admission in Mechanical Engineering at NIT Surathkal after scoring 210 in AIEEE? What will be my expected rank?
  5. Best branch for me after scoring an AIEEE OP rank of 35800 and Karnataka state rank of 742? How will my state rank help me? Any chance for NIT Surathkal?
  6. What is the cutoff rank required to get NITK Surathkal -- [New]
  7. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college
  8. Will be I able to get Mining Engineering from NIT Surathkal or any other NIT having interest in Maths and Physics?
  9. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  10. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  11. Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?
  12. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  13. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  14. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  15. Can I get into any AIEEE engineering college with 160791 rank?
  16. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into Thapar for Civil Engineering?
  17. Rank required to get good AIEEE affiliated engineering colleges?
  18. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
10th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank is required in AIEEE to get into Surathkal Engineering College?

My AIR (Overall 108381) (Category-75616) and State Rank (Overall 2807) (Category 2287) which college will get for engineering course
11th June 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank is required in AIEEE to get into Surathkal Engineering College?

My All India Rankings are 193444(Overall) and 52901(Category). State Rankings are 5170(Overall) and 1004(Category). Will I get a chance to get into NIT-Surathkal.(E&C / CS / Mech).
Please give me the idea.
18th November 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required in AIEEE to get into Surathkal Engineering College?
16th May 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is Cet help to join surthkal?
17th August 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH RANK IS REQUIRED TO GET IN TO SURATKAL IN CET
24th September 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut of marks in AIEEE to get a seat in suratkal ,mangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?