4th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Shvn

What courses should I take for software engineering? What is the difference between B.Tech and B.E?

What courses should i take for software engineering?
After completing +2 can i directly go for admission in colleges with +12 marks? What is the criteria, then?
One more thing, what is the difference between- b.tech. and b.e.?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  2. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  3. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  4. Difference between IT engineering and software engineering?
  5. Difference between software engineering and computer engineering? Is computer engineering basic for software engineering?
  6. Difference between software development job and software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Difference between Software and Computer Engineering?
  8. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  9. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  10. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore -- [New]
  11. Branches for B.Tech from NDA? Difference between NDA and Naval Academy?
  12. What should I do to become a software engineer? Information about diploma courses in software engineering?
  13. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  14. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  15. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  16. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  17. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  18. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
9th May 2013, 04:02 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What courses should I take for software engineering? What is the difference between B.Tech and B.E?

Hi

Earlier admission to engineering was based on your 12th marks but now the scenario has changed.
Now a days, admission to engineering colleges are held via entrance exam. Candidates are provided seats based on there marks in entrance exam.
You should appear for few engineering entrance exams like IIT JEE, NIT, state entrance exam and try to score maximum to get the best college.

There is not much difference between BE and B.Tech as far as people views are concerned.
B.Tech is more on technological side. They teach you more of technological stuff with good practicals

B.E is more of knowledge oriented where more of theory is given.

IITs and NITs gives B.Tech degree.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?