11th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army or Navy if I am 22 years old boy with 12th educational qualification?

22yr old boy education qulificatn is +2 i want join army or navy is it possible

13th May 2012, 11:23 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Army or Navy if I am 22 years old boy with 12th educational qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
22yr old boy education qulificatn is +2 i want join army or navy is it possible
You can join Indian Army or Navy after the 10+2 as an officer through Nadional defence academy examination and Technical entry scheme. The NDA examination is conducted by the Union public service commission twice in a year and the TES is the direct entry scheme in which you will be directly called for the SSB interview. The detailed eligibility criteria required for both of the entry scheme is given below:

National Defence Academy examination
The National defence academy examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year for the selection of candidate as an officer in Indian Air force, Army and Navy.
For the NDA examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

Age Limit
Candidate apply for the National defence academy examination should have age between 16.5 to 19 years. No relaxation in age is given to any reserved category candidates.

For more information on NDA examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.upsc.gov.in

TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME
Candidates who have shored more then 75% marks in PCM in 10+2 can apply through this entry scheme. Through this entry scheme you will be directly called for the SSB interview test.
The SSB test is a 5 day test. This test is conducted in 2 stages. Candidates who qualify in stage 1 examination will be selected for sage 2.

for this entry scheme also candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.
13th May 2012, 12:06 PM
a444

Default Re: How to join Indian Army or Navy if I am 22 years old boy with 12th educational qualification?

The National defence academy examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year for the selection of candidate as an officer in Indian Air force, Army and Navy

candidate should be 16.5 to 19 years for apply for nda

For the NDA examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

For further information for NDA examination you can also visit
www.upsc.gov.in
13th May 2012, 12:11 PM
rachender singh

Default Re: How to join Indian Army or Navy if I am 22 years old boy with 12th educational qualification?

hello dear,
With +2 as a educational qualification main root by which you can enter in DEFENCE is NDA. BUT your age limit has gone.
age limit for NDA :-
any candiadte whose age limit is between 16 to 19.5 can apply for NDA. Now your age is not between it, So you are not applicable for NDA.

Now one chance is that you have to complete your graduation. after completing your graduation there are a no. of ways by which you can enter i.e by CDS . Due to it you can enter as an officer in navy and army. This is the best option for you.

thanks
13th May 2012, 02:32 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

your educational qualification is ok for join the indian army of NDA exam.

But your age should be below 19 years so your age is 22 years and you are not eligible for the NDA exam.

But you have one chance for join the Indian army or navy with CDS exam.

But your education qualification should be complete the graduation.

So you do the complete the graduation first and you can join the indian army.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. CDS stands for Combined defence service. These exams are conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria of NDA:

the candidate education qualification is complete the graduation from a recognized state board of india.

The age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Eligibility criteria of CDS:

the candidate education qualification complete the graduation from a recognized university.

Your age should be between 19 to 24 years.

You should be citizen of india.

Only unmarrie male candidates are eligible for this exam.

For more information visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
14th May 2012, 11:53 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

You can not join indian army or navy because your age limit is crossed.
After 12th standard you can apply for NDA exam only but for this the maximum age is only 19years.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be complete 12th standard from any recognised state board.

Only unmarried male candidates should only eligible

Candidate must be physically fit.

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

For more details visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
14th June 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am 20 years old boy with 12 educational qualification can i join army GD soldier
28th December 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

iam graduate in bsc computer science in bharatiar university..iam 22 year old.. How am join navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?