7th July 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB

i have completed my 12th. i have taken physics,chemistry and biology. can i do biomedical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  2. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  3. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  4. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  5. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  6. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  7. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  10. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  11. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  15. Can I prepare for CA after completing 12th with PCB with 58%?
  16. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
22nd December 2013, 10:26 PM
akcg

Default Re: Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12th. i have taken physics,chemistry and biology. can i do biomedical engineering?
Ans.- Yes, you do this course
11th October 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB

what subjects i should take to be a biomedical engineer in future ?i had taken pcb is maths important if so then reply me fast so that i will take subjects accordingly
29th August 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with PCB without math 58% can I able to do genetic engineering plz reply
28th September 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 12 pcb with 88 percentage.there are still admissions are available in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. I want to know please reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?