5th June 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should I choose in B.Ed after B.Com?

wht subjects should one choose in B.ed after BCom...please tell me which are they

7th August 2012, 03:58 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What subjects should I choose in B.Ed after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wht subjects should one choose in B.ed after BCom...please tell me which are they
Which subject to choose from is completely your decision.
However, if you would have mentioned the marks obtained in each subject, i would have advised you. Moreover, you should always chose a subject which interest you, if you get an option. You should keep in mind, while choosing the subject that your future plans is based on the subject. Do not make a hasty decision by which you have to repent later.

Choose a subject keeping in mind, which subject interest you the most and you feel comfortable in and in which you want to plan your professional career
19th September 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed after b.com and what is job in b.com after b.ed
19th April 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com, PGDCA, & M.SC (IT) but in m.Sc I have 1 subject back so how to apply for B.Ed exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?