9th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of NATA question paper and books to be referred for NATA exam?

i want to know about the syllabus of nata question paper and books to prepare for the nata exam and when it held please tell me about that

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  2. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  3. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  4. Best reference book for NATA
  5. When will be NATA Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam?
  6. How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. Books to be referred for NATA and B.Arch entrance?
  8. How to prepare for NATA exam? Best books that are to be referred ?
  9. Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?
  10. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  11. Books to be referred for NATA exam? From where to get the application form? How to apply for it?
  12. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA? -- [New]
  13. Books to be referred to study for Architectural exam for AIEEE and NATA? What type of questions appear in Maths?
  14. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  15. Nata previous question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  18. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
16th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Syllabus of NATA question paper and books to be referred for NATA exam?

Hi dear.
NATA (National Aptitude test in Architecture) tests the aptitude of the applicant for study of Architecture. 10+2 or PUC students who want are desirous of taking admission to first year of undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in India take NATA. NATA scores are used by admissions authorities of different Government, Govt aided & unaided Schools/Colleges of architecture. NATA is conducted by COA - Council of Architecture.

NATA can be given from 1st march till 30th September every year at designated test centers. For the list of centers please visit official website of NATA http://www.nata.in

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) Test is in two parts

A paper based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test for one hour
The test measures aptitude of the candidate through two sections - a paper based section for drawing and computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity

Drawing Test

-->A two hour paper where candidate has to attempt two questions. One of the Aesthetic Sensitivity Test. This is computer based test of one hour where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions. The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness.

You should have deep knowledge of proportion, perspective and good at handling a pencil.

The various books you can refer are :-

B. Arch Entrance Examination: Popular Master Guide
by Surendra Kavimandan
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
ISBN: 8178120194

B Arch Exam Guide
by Editorial Board
Publisher: Arihant
ISBN: 8183482864

Guide To B.Arch. (Bachelor Of Architecture) Entrance examination
by G K
Publisher: Gk Publishers
ISBN: 818355010X

Other important books :-

Quiker Maths by M.Tyra (It will give you shortcut methods to get ahead in exam and score more )

Advice..:- Practice maths questions daily !!!

All the best..
8th January 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of NATA question paper and books to be referred for NATA exam?

what are the books to be referred for nata?
14th April 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of NATA question paper and books to be referred for NATA exam?

will u plz suggest me the books for preparing mathematics for nata?
12th June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

how too prepare for nata and which is best book for its preparation............
6th June 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

which book is good for NATA exam &which is the best coaching centre in chhattisgarh ,shall I got best college through NATA exam please tell me.
7th April 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

which book is the best for NATA exam and how can I prepare without coaching please must reply with the I'd of [email protected] thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?