22nd April 2012, 09:31 AM
lsajithkumar

Which are the universities conducting M.Tech in HSE? Minimum marks required for admission?

Which are all the Good Universities conducting M Tech in HSE and minimum mark for admission to these Universities.

Related Questions:
  1. What is NDA criteria for HSE students?
  2. Is it possible to study M.A.(English) after B.Com?
  3. Which are the private universities offering M.Tech programs in Mechanical Stream? Universities conducting the entrance exam for getting admission in particular private varsity?
  4. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  5. Can I do BBA course after passing 12th with 42%?
  6. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  7. Can i eligible to apply for CET after completion of graduation with 39%
  8. What minimum marks are required by US universities for giving admission under MS course? -- [New]
  9. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  10. Can I do Ph.D in HR after completion of MBA course?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  14. Can I be eligible for B.Ed after scoring 43%?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  17. Advice regarding career opportunities after Diploma?
  18. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
2nd March 2013, 10:36 AM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: Which are the universities conducting M.Tech in HSE? Minimum marks required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsajithkumar View Post
Which are all the Good Universities conducting M Tech in HSE and minimum mark for admission to these Universities.
M.Tech. (Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering) program provides an innovative, high-quality learning opportunity in Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering and Management. It is a professional degree that will help you to manage the safety needs of organizations in a variety of occupational environments with special focus on the petroleum sector.These are some of the colleges that offer this course.

1. UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND ENERGY STUDIES (UPES)

Eligibility Criteria
Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)

B. Tech./BE in any discipline or M. Sc. in Environment Science/ M. Sc. in Organic Technology with minimum 60% marks

2.SREEJAYAMARAJENDRA College of Engineering,Mysore
8th December 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities conducting M.Tech in HSE? Minimum marks required for admission?

Are you providing Mtech. /PhD in Environment Science . How we can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?