29th July 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do 6 months training in Abroad? I have completed 1 year diploma course in Hotel Management

i completed my one year diploma course in hotel manegment i want to do the 6months treaning in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?
  2. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  3. What is the procedure to do 6 months training of hotel management in abroad after completing 1 year
  4. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  5. Package of 4 months training in Abroad related to Hotel Management?
  6. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  7. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  9. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  10. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  13. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities in Abroad for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  15. How to go abroad for on the job training for 6 months? I am from Pune
  16. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
1st September 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 6 months training in Abroad? I have completed 1 year diploma course in Hotel Management

procedure to do 6 months traning in abroad after completion of 1year diploma course in hotel management?
19th June 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 6 months training in Abroad? I have completed 1 year diploma course in Hotel Management

I have persuing bhm 3rd yr I want to do training of 6months intership in abroad so which country can I choose to go,and what was the process to get avisa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?