14th August 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics

respected sir,
i am completed b.tech in stream of electrical&electronics engineering.i qualified gate2012
in stream of electrical engineering ,i got 4457 all India rank, 437 gate score.now i am joining m.tech which is best universities ?
best branch?
fee structure in various government universities?
please send details to me :[email protected]

thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  2. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
  3. Which is the best university M.E/M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  4. Universities having government approved distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics for ITI completed person?
  5. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  6. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  7. Which branch is better between EEE and ECE in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  9. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  10. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  11. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
  12. How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?
  13. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  14. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  15. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  16. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical? -- [New]
  18. Details of JST exam? After B.Tech Electrical and Electronics stream can I appear for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and the books to be referred?
16th May 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics

what is the GATE cut off for government college in Maharashtra?and what is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?