23rd August 2012, 12:25 AM
siri hema

What is the pattern of TCS written test? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

sir i am a b.tech 4th yr student...i am preparing for the interview.so i want to know the pattern of the tcs written test for this year i.e which areas you are asking the questions like numbers,permutations and combinations etc..so i want to know the topic names..
thank you

26th August 2012, 01:08 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the pattern of TCS written test? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by siri hema View Post
sir i am a b.tech 4th yr student...i am preparing for the interview.so i want to know the pattern of the tcs written test for this year i.e which areas you are asking the questions like numbers,permutations and combinations etc..so i want to know the topic names..

thank you

TCS Details and Papers

Hello siri hema
  • TCS Pattern:

• For the Latest Pattern and the Particular Areas of Questions Popping out, Just Check out the Previous Papers of TCS Recruitment Process, Or Download Some of them from the Attachment Section Below.
Hope this Helps You! Any Other Quiries are Entertained and You can Post them in this Forum. We'll be Happy to Help You!

Regards,

Nik!
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper January 2011.doc(45.5 KB, 113 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper August 2010.doc(38.5 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf TCS_2010_Latest_2.pdf(13.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: doc TCS-Fresher-Job-Placement-Paper.doc(39.0 KB, 91 views)
26th August 2012, 02:10 PM
jayks

Thumbs up Re: What is the pattern of TCS written test? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

Hello

TCS placement papers Pattern

There are 5 rounds are available in TCS recruitment exam.

1.Written Test
2.Group Discussion
3.Technical Round
4.HR round
5.Screening Test
Please find attachment here i attached placement paper for TCS..

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS - 2011.doc(32.5 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc TCS Written.doc(112.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: doc TCS-Fresher-Job-Placement-Paper.doc(39.0 KB, 86 views)
8th September 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pattern of TCS written test? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by siri hema View Post
thank you
go through campus gate.co.in there u will get tcs latest papers.. prepare all the questions from that for written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?