28th August 2012, 02:04 PM
Neelam Kumari Jaiswal

How can I prepare for UPTU B.Tech entrance exam? I am a student of IT diploma IIIrd year

Sir/Madem,
How I can Prepation for UPTU b.tech Entrance exam. I am a Student of IT (Diploma)III-rd Year. Which type paper for Diploma holder.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year question papers of UPTU B.Tech entrance exam for Diploma holder?
  2. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  3. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  5. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after completing diploma?
  6. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after doing diploma 3rd year from UP Polytechnic
  7. How to qualify UPTU entrance exam? I am a student of diploma electrical final year
  8. Can I do food nutrition course after passing B.A IIIrd year?
  9. How much rank is required for taking admission in government colleges under UPTU? I am from Delhi and having diploma degree and belong to SC category
  10. How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  11. Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  13. How to prepare for UPTU Entrance Exam? Last date to fill the application form for this?
  14. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  15. Diploma from government polytechnic and B.Tech from UPTU are valid for Inspector post recruitment?
  16. Previous year Entrance Exam question papers of MBA for UPTU?
  17. How to prepare for IAS exam after passing B.Tech from UPTU government college?
  18. What is the syllabus of UPTU entrance exam for MCA? How to prepare for the exam? -- [New]
9th August 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for UPTU B.Tech entrance exam? I am a student of IT diploma IIIrd year

How can i prepare for uptu exam for b.teach in 5 month . I want to study in government college for b.teach
9th October 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for UPTU B.Tech entrance exam? I am a student of IT diploma IIIrd year

how can i prepare for uptu entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?