28th August 2013, 11:12 AM
Nispitis

How to do B.Tech from UPTU after completing diploma?

Sir i am a student of diploma 3rd year from up polytechnic.My trade is mechanical.I want to do B.tech from UPTU after completing diploma.Would you please guide me with the syllabus of uptu for me?

16th October 2015, 12:10 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech from UPTU after completing diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the B.tech course from the recognised UPTU now known as APJ Abdul Kalam university after the diploma.

To get the admission you have to qualify in the LEET examination conducted by the university. The eligibility to appease in the examination is candidates must have passed or in final year of diploma course.

After qualifying in the entrance examination you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech 2nd year directly.

For more information visit at the official website of the university.
16th October 2015, 12:46 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, diploma passed candidates are eligible to pursue the b.tech course from the recognised university.

So after pursuing the diploma course you are eligible to get the admission in the b.tec course through lateral entry in the 2nd year. The eligibility to get the admission in the UPTU is candidates have to qualify in the LEET examination conducted by the university for the admission.

For more information about the examination visit at the university official website.
16th October 2015, 12:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Diploma passed candidates are eligible to pursue the B.tech course from the recognised university.

So you are eligible to get the admission in the UPTU after pursuing the diploma. To get the admission you have to qualify in the LEET entrance examination conducted by the university.

The question paper contains the syllabus of diploma. So keep revised for the examination preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?