29th October 2014, 06:00 AM
avni varma

How to qualify UPTU entrance exam? I am a student of diploma electrical final year

I am student of (diploma) electrical final year . How to qualify uptu entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for UPTU B.Tech entrance exam? I am a student of IT diploma IIIrd year
  2. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. What are the job opportunities for diploma students?
  4. Can a 12th passed student from Bihar be eligible to apply for UPTU entrance exam?
  5. Can I appear for any entrance exam after diploma final year in Electronics Engineering?
  6. Can I fill the AIEEE application form while in diploma Electrical Final Year?
  7. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after completing diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  9. Date to fill up the PSU entrance exam forms? I am a final year electrical student in ST category
  10. Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?
  11. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after doing diploma 3rd year from UP Polytechnic
  12. Joining Merchant Navy as Electrical Officer after Diploma EEE? Is there any free entrance exam?
  13. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma?
  15. Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student
  16. How to join NPTI course? I am B.E Final year student in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
31st August 2016, 10:53 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to qualify UPTU entrance exam? I am a student of diploma electrical final year

There is only way to qualify in entrance examination by preparation through syllabus of entrance examination.

I think your query does not have sufficient information as you have not discussed the entrance examination which you want to appear and qualify. But, if you want to B.tech after diploma you are eligible.

So, you can appear for LEET examination conducted by UPTU for admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course after diploma degree.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed diploma degree from any recognised university of UP or their father is domicile of UP. Candidate must have minimum 45% in diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?