11th September 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects to read along with semester subjects?

what are the subjects to read along with semister subjects

29th August 2015, 04:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects to read along with semester subjects?

If you are doing bachelor's degree from any university of India in any stream like science, commerce, arts, engineering, technology or medical courses, you just need to study the semester subjects for better marks in semester exams conducted by the university.

In every semester, you will have to study certain generally five to six subjects, number of subjects varies from universities to universities. So you can check on the official website of your university which subjects you have to study in a particular semester.

Along with semester subjects, you must study newspapers daily for recent updates, aptitude and science for competitive exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?