22nd September 2012, 01:15 AM
Lakhan prajapati

Can I do CA after completion of my engineering in computer science

can i do cA after complition of my engineering(computer science)

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  2. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  3. Which is the best course to do in Diploma? -- [New]
  4. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  5. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  7. What are the different government sectors in which a computer science graduate can apply after completion of engineering?
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  14. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  17. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  18. What syllabus should I prepare to join M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? Top Colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?
28th September 2012, 07:38 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do CA after completion of my engineering in computer science

Yes , you can do Chartered Accountancy Course after B.tech in Computer Science.

Some skills which are required in Course
  • Analytical Skill
  • Good Mathematical Skill
  • Integrity
Though the Chartered Accountancy course belong to Commerce Student but many Science student have done very good job in this field.

There are 3 level in Chartered Accountancy.
  1. Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
  2. IPCC
  3. Final examination
You can enrol yourself for IPCC.

As Graduates/ Post Graduates are eligible to directly join IPCC and Articleship provided they have minimum marks required in Bachelor Degree for this course .

Chartered Accountancy is a course which is offered by one Institute all over in India that is Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.

It has more than 65 centers all over INDIA.

you have to register your self with the ICAI for Executive level.

you can register online or though written form available in it's centers.

for futher information visit

www.icai.org
24th December 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I had done b.tech in computer & science, but i am working in civil filed. Please tell me can i do any further course or specialization course in civil because i am facing come problem to change my job.
4th October 2021, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i do CA afterdoing diploma in cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?