1st December 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Abroad PG course is accepted in India? Which country's courses are accepted in India? Criteria for getting loan from bank for such courses?

If we do pg abroad. Can we practice in India. If yes which countries pg is accepting in India and their fee structure with eh loan criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  2. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  3. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  4. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  5. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  6. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  7. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  8. Details of education loan for MCA?
  9. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  10. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  11. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  12. Best course with Bank loan for 12th female student in Abroad?
  13. List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA?
  14. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  15. Which are the PG courses in Oncology? List of the colleges in India and Abroad?
  16. UG course in Sports Medicine for girl in India and PG course in Sports Medicine in Abroad?
  17. How to become Astrobiologist? Universities in India and Abroad for Astrobiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
1st December 2014, 11:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Abroad PG course is accepted in India? Which country's courses are accepted in India? Criteria for getting loan from bank for such courses?

The question which you made was not clear. There are many PG courses, which are offered by many universities all around the world. Some of the courses are directly accepted in India, and some are accepted through screening test. So, it is better to specify the course and country, which you are interested.

Procedure to get Education Loan:-
After getting admission and VISA, you can apply for education loan at any bank. To get a loan, you have to provide some surety like land, houses, etc. And following documents are also required.
1.Three Passport size photographs
2.Confirmed admission letter
3.Schedule of expenses
4.Copy of prospectus
5.Mark sheets 10th onwards
6.Copy of passport/ID proof
7.Proof of gaps in studies, if any
8.PAN card of the student
If all the requirements are satisfied then your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?