10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Hello,
I am very fond of studying in Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) in United States. I want to do B.Tech degree from there. I am right now studying in 12th standard with Science stream. So, I want to know that for getting admission do I have to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  2. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  5. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology?
  7. Guidelines to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to study BS Degree? Courses offered to study in BS Degree? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  9. Is it necessary to appear in SAT to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Private Tutor for preparation of SAT?
  10. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  11. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  12. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  15. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. What is the course available for hotel management?
  17. List of top colleges of India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
2nd October 2015, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

To get admission to study B.Tech course in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream, you need o appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your score for applying admission to Undergraduate course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?