27th March 2011, 05:44 PM
sud_pal

Eligibility for BBA after Physics, Chemistry, Hindi, English and Computers in 12th standard?

i have passed 12 in2010 with physics,chemistry.hindi,english n computer science...i am eligible to take admission in BBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  2. How to pursue the career in B.Tech? My counsin is in 12th standard
  3. Can I study BBA being a 12th Arts student with Economics, English, Hindi and Education subjects? List of BBA colleges in Lucknow?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS being an NIOS candidate with Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi and Home Science subjects?
  5. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  6. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Hindi in 12th CBSE?
  7. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  8. Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry and Physics in an Open University if completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  10. How to prepare by self study for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths, Physics and Computers? -- [New]
  12. Which subjects should I opt in class 11th to be an Architecture? Is science subject important?
  13. Can I do BSc Agriculture after doing MPC?
  14. Previous years question papers of IT officer in IBPS?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
  16. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  17. Previous 10 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi and English of CBSE board class 12th
  18. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
27th March 2011, 07:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for BBA after Physics, Chemistry, Hindi, English and Computers in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sud_pal View Post
i have passed 12 in2010 with physics,chemistry.hindi,english n computer science...i am eligible to take admission in BBA?

BBA Eligiblity Criteria -

After Completing Your 12th Examination, You Are Eligible To Get Admission In BBA Course.

But The Eligiblity Criteria Are Vary From Colleges To Colleges.

But, If You Have Scored Minimum 50% Marks In 12th Examination With English With Recognised Board, then You Are Eligible To Get Admission In BBA Course.

Many Colleges Gives You Direct Admission In BBA Course.

But If You Are Intrested To Get Admission In Top Colleges, Then You Have To Appear For Entrance Exams, After Clear The Entrance Exam, You Will get Admission In BBA Course.

So, Any 12th Passed Students With Minimum 50% Marks With English Are Eligible To Do BBA Course.
27th March 2011, 10:02 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for BBA after Physics, Chemistry, Hindi, English and Computers in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sud_pal View Post

Eligibility Criteria for BBA

The minimum eligibility criteria for BBA course is passed 12th class
with English. If you have 50% marks in the 12th class then you are
eligible for the admission in the BBA course. Some college take 60%
marks in the 12th class for the admission in the BBA course.
If you are interested to take admission in the BBA course
then you can give the entrance exam for the admission in the BBA of
many college.
21st April 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can 16 yrs old do bba
3rd May 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir bba entrance exam hindi mi ata hai kya
11th May 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHOM CAURSE IS EASY B.B.A. OR B.C.A.?
17th May 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

have passed 12 in2010 with physics,chemistry.hindi,english i want take admission for BCA. but my percentage 47% so can i admission in BCA. so please give me suggestion on my e-mail ID -- [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

can BBA be done without taking computers in 12
13th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the full fom of bba
16th June 2011, 05:42 PM
sachin6

The eligibility for bba is simple. You have to pass 12th only then you have a seat.
18th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I AM STDUYING 2 PUC SCIENCE . I WANT TO DO BBA IS IT EASY TO DO IT .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?