24th October 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Chances to appear in GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Graduation in Arts with 49.19%. Now I want to do MBA in Abroad but as i know the minimum percentage required to appear in GMAT is 50%. I have no chance to study MBA in Abroad?

5th November 2015, 01:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my Graduation in Arts with 49.19%. Now I want to do MBA in Abroad but as i know the minimum percentage required to appear in GMAT is 50%. I have no chance to study MBA in Abroad?
Yes, you are eligible for GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?