17th March 2015, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?

Hello,
I am appeared in my 10th Board exam.
I don't want to study here anymore.
Kindly tell me I can give IELTS now
just for going Australia for study purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  3. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  4. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in Australia after scoring 55% in B.Tech, 72% in 10th and 68% in inter?
  6. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  7. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  9. List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?
  10. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is IELTS? Does it require to give IELTS to study MS in USA?
  12. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?
  13. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  15. Am I eligible to study Master's in German universities having IELTS score of 5.5?
  16. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  17. Am I eligible for JEE Exam having missed Board Exam and appeared for Board Exams in the next year?
  18. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
17th March 2015, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in IELTS examination if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Australia. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Most of the foreign universities accept IELTS score for providing admission in their university. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc, are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. Since, you had already completed 10th standard, definitely you are eligible to appear in IELTS examination.
17th March 2015, 11:56 PM
bichapoda

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

IELTS Exam is not Recommended for the candidates under the age of 16 years.

My suggestion is to Complete your 12th from INDIA and then plan for your Studies Abroad because there are many options and ways to study abroad after your 12th .

Mean while prepare well for IELTS . If your good at English Vocabulary then you can easily crack IELTS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?