4th November 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Civil Services exam being MS holder from Germany?

Hello,
I came back from Germany after doing MS in Software Engineering there. Now, I want to serve my nation. I want to give Civil Services exams. So I am eligible for appearing in this exams or not?

Related Questions:
5th November 2015, 01:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Civil Services exam being MS holder from Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I came back from Germany after doing MS in Software Engineering there. Now, I want to serve my nation. I want to give Civil Services exams. So I am eligible for appearing in this exams or not?
If you have citizenship of India then you are eligible to appear in Civil Service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
5th November 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Civil Services exam being MS holder from Germany?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Civil Service examination even if you have completed MS course from Germany. To be eligible to appear in Civil Service examination, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 21-30 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC Civil Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?