24th December 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria required to do bachelors in UK, USA and Australia?

I am looking for bachelors in UK,USA, AUSTRALIA and my 10 2 completed in the year.........still awaited to study in abroad .and please tell about exams by those test scores like IELTS, TOEFL & SAT?
Previous Education:
12th: 92.9%
10th: 88%

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  2. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  3. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  4. Can we do bachelors in usa after doing bachelors from India?
  5. What are the qualifications and minimum percentage required to study in Australia?
  6. What is the minimum marks required to apply for MCA in USA? -- [New]
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA?
  8. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?
  9. How much marks percentage is required for doing degree in USA?
  10. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to follow to do Bachelors in Accountancy in Australia?
  13. Minimum criteria required and procedure to follow for doing masters in USA after completion of BDS?
  14. Eligibility criteria to get admission in a decent University in USA?
  15. What is the minimum percentage marks required to do BBA in USA?
  16. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  17. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if scored 60% marks in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria required to apply?
24th December 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do bachelors in UK, USA and Australia?

To get admission for pursuing Bachelor's degree course in UK, USA and Australian Universities, you should have passed 12th standard and you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and SAT/ ACT examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills and SAT/ ACT examinations scores are mandatory to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in US universities. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in UK, USA and Australia Universities.
29th September 2020, 04:26 PM
smartblogger

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do bachelors in UK, USA and Australia?

I would say its always good to plan things in advance before you make a decision about your career.

Study abroad is not an easy task. Irrespective of the country, you would need to meet the eligibility criteria for study requirement including USA, Australia or any other country. There are different requirement for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree courses (academics, test scores (IELTS, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, SAT, ACT etc.) & language plays a major role.

For admission to any Bachelor’s degree course, generally in USA & AUS, 12 years of regular education is must (10+2 or 10+3 years).
29th September 2020, 04:28 PM
smartblogger

I would say its always good to plan things in advance before you make a decision about your career.

Study abroad is not an easy task. Irrespective of the country, you would need to meet the eligibility criteria for study requirement including USA, Australia or any other country. There are different requirement for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree courses (academics, test scores (IELTS, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, SAT, ACT etc.) & language plays a major role.

For admission to any Bachelor’s degree course, generally in USA & AUS, 12 years of regular education is must (10+2 or 10+3 years).

I think it help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?