1st May 2017, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MS in Biotechnology with H4 Visa without giving GRE and TOEFL exam?

Hi, I have completed my bachelor degree in biotechnology now I have H4 visa going to California can I do my M.SC or any other course without writing GRE and TOEFL? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

1st May 2017, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MS in Biotechnology with H4 Visa without giving GRE and TOEFL exam?

No, you are not eligible to apply for MS in Biotechnology course even if you have H4 visa. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS in Biotechnology course, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your examination score reports. Once, you have secured admission in any of the US university, you need to apply for F1 visa. If your F1 visa is approved then, only you are eligible to pursue MS in Biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?