25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What all things are required to be produced for studying MS in USA? What about the studies and internship?

I am doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering, and i would like to study in USA for MS. So what all things should i have to produce, and what about the studies and internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go to USA with the help of my studies? -- [New]
  2. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
  3. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  4. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  5. Is it possible for me to study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  7. Procedure for further studies in USA after Electronics Engineering?
  8. What is the minimum fee for studying MBBS in USA?
  9. Is there any company which is ready to give internship to do only on Saturday and Sunday?
  10. How to apply for further studies in USA?
  11. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  12. What is the mark criteria required for doing internship in DRDO?
  13. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a student of BDS course and doing Internship?
  14. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  16. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  17. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  18. How much time is enough for completing internship?
31st May 2016, 12:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all things are required to be produced for studying MS in USA? What about the studies and internship?

To study MS in USA after completion of your B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you must have to take GRE and TOEFL/IELTS coaching to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Its your wish whether to take coaching or not but, it is best to take the coaching to qualify the examination in first attempt.

After qualifying and getting good score in these examinations, you need to report your examinations to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.

Once, you have received an i20 (admission letter) from the university, you can proceed further for applying to student visa, booking a flight ticket, etc.,.

If your visa is approved, you can go to US and join in the university for pursuing your higher studies.
31st May 2016, 09:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all things are required to be produced for studying MS in USA? What about the studies and internship?

It is nice to see you aspire for MS course in USA. You will need to appear in the entrance exams based on which US universities take admission for MS course like GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. Aim to score high in them and then apply online as per your scores. You will need to submit resume and statement of purpose. Once shortlisted, you will need to attend the interview round. Once you clear the interview round, confirm your admission, prove financial status and apply for visa. On the day of admission, you will need to produce the original certificates of your previous academic records.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?