1st May 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to apply for TOEFL exam to get admission for aeronautical engineering in abroad?

Procedure followed to apply for TOEFL exam to get admission for aeronautical engineering in abroad? What all colleges in abroad mandate taking TOEFL? Is it really important to clear this exam or it's not needed? Can someone please guide me with your prior experience? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  5. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  7. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  8. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which exam should I write to study abroad after 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  12. Which course is best to do after 12th for making career in Aeronautics?
  13. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  14. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  15. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?
  17. Can we go abroad after clearing TOEFL and had taken any course in engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?
1st May 2017, 06:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for TOEFL exam to get admission for aeronautical engineering in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure followed to apply for TOEFL exam to get admission for aeronautical engineering in abroad? What all colleges in abroad mandate taking TOEFL? Is it really important to clear this exam or it's not needed? Can someone please guide me with your prior experience? Thanks!

Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a test to measure English language ability. The test is accepted by many institutions across the world. You can register Online or by phone or by mail for the TOEFL. More than 30 million people from all over the world have appeared for TOEFL to prove their English language proficiency. ETS is conducting TOEFL examinations. TOEFL online registration PDF link is given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 4677_TOEFL_Reg_Guide.pdf(3.42 MB, 10 views)
1st May 2017, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for TOEFL exam to get admission for aeronautical engineering in abroad?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test which is taken by candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad for proving their English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You can apply for TOEFL examination by visiting ETS official website https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/register and paying the specified examination fee. It is not mandate to have TOEFL score but, it is best to have TOEFL/ IELTS examination score to apply for admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?