9th June 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Chances to appear in GRE and TOEFL after completing B.Tech? Would I face any problem during Visa interview?

sir
presently i am doing btech final year i want to do M.S in US, so is it possible to write GRE and TOEFL exams after completing b tech? i have doubt in my mind that i will face problem in visa interview

11th June 2014, 09:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in GRE and TOEFL after completing B.Tech? Would I face any problem during Visa interview?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to higher studies especially studies abroad. You can definitely pursue your MS degree course in US by appearing GRE and TOEFL exam. Most of the US universities take admission on the basis of scores in the above entrance exams. You can write TOEFL exam in the final year and at the end of final year can appear for GRE exam with good preparation.

If you get chance in any US university and have good financial condition to support the study and without any criminal record, then you can easily clear the VISA interview. You need to answer few basic questions, however, you should be excellent in your communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?