21st September 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad having arrears in B.Tech?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech in this year. I have arrears in previous semesters. Can I eligible to do MS through GRE & TOEFL in Abroad? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Am i eligible to study MS degree in abroad with 59% in B.Com (Honours)?
  5. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  8. Am I eligible to appear GRE/TOEFL to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Chemistry graduate?
  9. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL if secured 57.8% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  13. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  14. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  17. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
1st October 2015, 07:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad having arrears in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech in this year. I have arrears in previous semesters. Can I eligible to do MS through GRE & TOEFL in Abroad? Kindly tell me immediately.
If you have cleared your arrears then you are eligible for GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
1st October 2015, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS through GRE and TOEFL in Abroad having arrears in B.Tech?

To be eligible to do MS course in Abroad, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. So, if you have already cleared your arrears, you are eligible to pursue MS course else, you are not eligible to pursue MS course without obtaining Bachelor's degree certificate from the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?