5th October 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?

Sir/Mam,

I joined btech in 2009 and got relieved but i passed out of the college in January present year can i get good college or university in usa...
i have a backlogs of 31 and got cleared and total backlog count is 60 what are my chances for ms in usa??

thank u in advance

6th October 2016, 06:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS even if you have 6 years gap in studies and you should have to clear backlogs to be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course. You should have completed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent from a recognised university to be eligible to pursue MS course. If you have already cleared backlogs and obtained Bachelor's degree then, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
7th October 2016, 07:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I joined btech in 2009 and got relieved but i passed out of the college in January present year can i get good college or university in usa...
i have a backlogs of 31 and got cleared and total backlog count is 60 what are my chances for ms in usa??

thank u in advance
Yes, you are eligible for MS course because there is no restriction about year gap in throughout studies.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL score. Both score card is essential for MS course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?