26th June 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get placed after B.Tech or I can pursue post graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I am in 3rd B-tech now,i have 90% in SSC,92% in inter,65% aggregate till now in B-tech and i have a backlog in 2-2 sem,can i have any chances of getting placements in final year of my B-tech in software company. Or I can go for post graduation? What is the suggestion?

27th June 2016, 06:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed after B.Tech or I can pursue post graduation course?

The general eligibility criteria for majority of software companies are:

>>Candidate must have done 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree from a recognized institute. They must have passed all these levels of education in first attempt.

>>Minimum of 60% marks is required throughout academics that is from 10th board to undergraduate level.

>>There should not be any active pending backlogs at time of recruitment.

>>Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed for all candidates.

You can see that you are not eligible for recruitment with pending backlogs. You must clear these backlogs for job opportunities or post graduation course. You can apply for GATE exam for Master's degree but you must clear these backlogs to pursue M.Tech course.
27th June 2016, 08:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get placed after B.Tech or I can pursue post graduation course?

Yes, you obviously do have a very fair chance of getting admission in PG course after completion of your B.Tech, you should only keep in mind that you should have cleared all your backlogs at the time of applying for job or else you will not be entertained as an employee in the prospective company.

You can even opt for PG course if you wish to as it will also be a good option for your career. The more the qualification, the better it will be for your career ahead.
6th February 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlog in pg microbiology can I eligible to do msc biotechnology in another university
25th July 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to btech certificate with minimum backlog of 6 did you provide any other certificate with out this please provide information for this question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?