5th October 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA?

What qualifications are required to do MS in CS in USA? Can I apply without GRE? What would be the criteria required if so? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Hope I will get the answer soon to apply for the course.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA?
  2. Age limit and minimum qualification required to study Ph.D in Political Science at USA?
  3. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  4. Educational qualification required for MS admission in USA colleges?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the minimum marks required to apply for MCA in USA?
  7. Qualification required to study MS(Genetics) in USA for B.Sc(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  8. What is the minimum fee for studying MBBS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Qualification criteria required for getting a job in USA
  10. What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much marks percentage is required for doing degree in USA?
  12. Eligibility criteria to get admission in a decent University in USA?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk job if completed 12th with PCB group and B.Sc (IT) from Kuvempu University? Proper description about it and related books for the preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a Matriculate person apply for SSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for infosys after completion of BSc with less than 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha SSC DEO recruitment for 19 years old 12th PCM student?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
6th October 2016, 10:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA?

The minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA is completion of Bachelor's degree or an equivalent course from a Government recognised university. You can apply for admission to MS course in US universities without GRE score. But, not all universities offer admissions on basis of IELTS score only, some universities offer admissions on basis of IELTS score and remaining all other universities asks for both GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS in CS course in US universities.
7th October 2016, 07:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What qualifications are required to do MS in CS in USA? Can I apply without GRE? What would be the criteria required if so? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Hope I will get the answer soon to apply for the course.

Thank you!
The minimum educational qualification required fr MS course in CS in USA is graduation degree in CS or its equivalent from a recognized University.

No, you can't apply MS course without having GRE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?