19th August 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Civil Engineering) with scholarship in Germany?

Hello,
How can I apply for MS in Civil Engineering in Germany? What are the entrance exams I have to give? I want to do MS with scholarship. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  6. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  8. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  9. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  10. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  11. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  13. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  15. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  17. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  18. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
24th August 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Civil Engineering) with scholarship in Germany?

To study MS in Civil Engineering course in Germany, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in German Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?