19th August 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?

Hi friends,
I am desperately need your help. I am presently in my final semester of my B.Tech & my % is 69 up to prefinal semester. I have 3 backlogs and 2 have cleared in immediate attempt. But I still have one active backlog. I'm thinking to drop out that subject as per rules I have in JNTUH. So if I send my transcripts up to prefinal semester will my active backlog will be problem in getting? Drop out subject will be eliminated and consolidated memorandum. I have given in GRE and waiting to appear in TOEFL. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if having backlog but secured 75% in B.E.?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  3. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. How can I get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) prefinal semester in NIT-Delhi?
  5. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Can I eligible for Air Force through CDS or AFCAT having secured 68% in B.Tech having one backlog in B.Tech 1st semester?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  8. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  9. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  10. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  12. How may I join BE or B.Tech course after completing diploma in electrical engineering from Gorakhpur university?
  13. Selection Criteria for TCS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Got 7.1 CGPA score : Am I eligible for TCS test?
  15. Having many backlogs in B.E. is a barrier for GRE?
  16. Why it is necessary to appear in Subject GRE? Is it preferable for PhD in Biotechnology?
  17. Can I attempt for GRE after after failing in first year of engineering?
  18. Can I study MS in University of Melbourne if appeared in B.Tech 8th semester with a backlog remaining?
23rd August 2015, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?

Yes, definitely you can leave that subject as a choice as your university allows you to leave two subjects in four years of B.Tech course. There will not be any problem for you for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities. You can leave that subject as a choice and you can get your certificate from the University. You can appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations, and you can also send transcripts to the Abroad universities without any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?