25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MS in USA after qualifying GRE and TOEFL this year?

Hi, I have completed Mechanical Engineering from this university with 65% this year. I would like to attend GRE and TOEFL this year for MS study in USA. Am I eligible for this. please clarify and help me.

Thanks,
Chandra,

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  3. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  5. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  8. Am i eligible to do MS after doing MS in USA?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study MS in USA if preparing for GRE?
  10. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  12. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  15. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  16. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
30th May 2016, 10:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS in USA after qualifying GRE and TOEFL this year?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA after qualifying GRE and TOEFL examinations this year.

Once, you have qualified the examinations, you can report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.

The university will check your details whether you are eligible for taking admission in their university or not, if you are found eligible, you will be sent an i20 from the university.

After receiving the i20 from the university, you can apply for student visa, book a flight ticket to go to US for pursuing MS course.
30th May 2016, 10:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS in USA after qualifying GRE and TOEFL this year?

Yes, you are eligible for doing MS in USA after completion of your Graduation course in Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate of 65% marks and by qualifying GRE and TOEFL examinations. By qualifying GRE and TOEFL examinations, you need to report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. You can also get scholarship for doing MS course in US, if you have good aggregate marks in Graduation and good score in TOEFL IELTS examinations.
31st May 2016, 09:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed Mechanical Engineering from this university with 65% this year. I would like to attend GRE and TOEFL this year for MS study in USA. Am I eligible for this. please clarify and help me.

Thanks,
Chandra,
You have completed Mechanical Engineering, so you are eligible to do MS course in USA.

If you have scored good in GRE and TOEFL exam, then you will get admission in USA for MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?