28th May 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Canada Visa having 70% in +2 and 6.0 in IELTS? How much fund is required

I am Taran and I've passed my 10th with 84% marks. Now I am doing commerce. So I wanna ask that can I get visa of Canada with 70% in +2 and 6.0 in Ielts. If yes, then how much fund in required?

30th May 2016, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Canada Visa having 70% in +2 and 6.0 in IELTS? How much fund is required

It is impossible to say that whether you can get Canada visa or not for pursuing your higher studies. Because, the embassy will not issue Visa sometimes even if you have good score in the qualifying examination and IELTS examinations. To pursue your higher studies in Canada, you need at least 10-15 lakhs to complete your Graduation course.
31st May 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Canada Visa having 70% in +2 and 6.0 in IELTS? How much fund is required

Yes, you can get visa to pursue higher studies in Canada with a score of 70% in 12th standard and 6 band in IELTS. However, you can get the visa only when you get admission call from a recognised institute of Canada and perform well in the visa interview. The expense depends on the course you undertake and the institute you choose along with your living standard and location of stay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?