22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in MA African Studies at University of Florida for Nigerian student? Details about the course?

Sir, I am from Nigeria and willing to do MA African Studies from University of Florida. Please tell me what are the requirements to get admission? Give me detail of course?

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for Medicine studies in India for Nigerian student? Details of entrance exams?
  2. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  3. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I am a Nigerian -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure and requirements of nursing in US for Nigerian graduate nurse?
  5. Procedure to get admission in medical course at AIIMS Delhi for Nigerian student? Fees required for it?
  6. Fees to study M.Sc in Microbiology from Delhi University for Nigerian student? Procedure of admission?
  7. Are the Nigerian Air Force recruitment details out?
  8. Requirements to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in Florida International University, Florida Atlantic University, Texas A&M University and California University to study MS without IELTS?
  10. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  11. Possibilities to get an offer for study Abroad?
  12. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  13. Where to get the application form for SA army?
  14. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Ghana recognized by Nigerian National University commission?
  15. Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM
  16. How to get admission in Europe when am a Nigerian?
  17. Requirement for international student and fees required for Medicine course in India being Nigerian student?
  18. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?