28th February 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any placement opportunity in abroad after doing company secretary course?

Is there any placement opportunity in abroad after doing company secretary course? Do I need to do some other extra course in abroad to get the admission? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible.

Thanks!

22nd October 2017, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any placement opportunity in abroad after doing company secretary course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any placement opportunity in abroad after doing company secretary course? Do I need to do some other extra course in abroad to get the admission? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible.

Thanks!

Yes, there are placement opportunities in abroad after doing company secretary course in India. The ICSI is in collaboration with ICAI – UK, candidates after clearing some papers can work as Company Secretary in London. Candidates with CS qualification can also find jobs in Singapore and they can find the details on the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administration. The same way, candidates can find jobs in Australia also. For each country, they might clear some papers to work in that country. In general, the CS course is mainly useful for getting a Company Secretary job in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?