7th May 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in MIT USA after completion of B.Tech from NIT, Warangal CSE branch?

Am I eligible to get admission in MIT USA after completion of B.Tech from NIT, Warangal CSE branch? It will be helpful if you can let me know the information on the same? I am really looking forward to do my masters in abroad and would be helpful if you can answer me on this.

11th May 2017, 09:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MIT USA after completion of B.Tech from NIT, Warangal CSE branch?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Master's degree course from MIT, USA after completion of your B.Tech CSE from NIT, Warangal. To get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in MIT USA, you should have a valid good GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. You should also have good aggregate in your B.Tech course to get admission in MIT, USA. Once, you submit the online admission application form along with the required documents, the MIT, USA will review your application and if you are eligible for admission then, you will be offered admission in MIT, USA for pursuing Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?