7th May 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for information technology and business analysis course after BSc in abroad with 7 bands in IELTS exam?

I have completed B.Sc with 70% and got 7 bands in IELTS exam. Now I want to study abroad. Can I do the course information technology and Business analysis after B.Sc (non-medical). Is it relevant to my previous study? Reply soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
11th May 2017, 09:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for information technology and business analysis course after BSc in abroad with 7 bands in IELTS exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission for pursuing Information Technology and Business Analysis course in Abroad after completion of your B.Sc. course with 70% aggregate marks and having 7 bands in IELTS examination. You need to fill up the online admission application form available at respective university official website and submit it along with required documents like your Academic certificates, Financial documents, TOEFL examination score reports, Bank documents, etc., to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?