5th April 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for admission in top universities of USA for MS and Research?

my name is durgesh pandey. i am a b.tech student of nit with cse branch. I want to do ms (or m.tech) from usa's top universities like mit,cambridge,oxford, stanford,harvard. I want to know ,by which exam can i do this.

durgesh pandey
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  3. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  4. Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?
  5. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  6. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  7. Which entrance exams should I appear to get into Top Universities of USA/UK?
  8. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  9. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  10. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  11. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  12. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  13. Can I get admission in Ph.D. in USA or European universities without good research experience?
  14. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  15. Top universities in USA and UK to do MS in computer science?
  16. How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?
  17. How to get admission in top 20 universities of USA for MS in electronics and communication? I have scored 93% in 10th and 61% in 2nd Pre University course
  18. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
9th April 2014, 06:13 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Entrance exam for admission in top universities of USA for MS and Research?

Hello Friend !!

First thing is, to do any higher education in abroad countries you should have 16 years of education that should include a valid Graduation Degree.

Since you are doing B.Tech you will have 16 years of education after completing it then you need to crack the entrance examinations like GRE followed by IELTS or TOEFL.

Based on the scores in these entrance examinations and based on your graduation academics performance, you will get a list of colleges or universities to apply for Masters.

Once you apply to universities, you need to wait for the I-20 that is a confirmation from the university that your seat is reserved for admission.

Then you need to attend the Visa interview.

This is the overview of a process for doing higher education or masters in abroad countries.

For GRE registration and exam pattern visit the official site:
//www.ets.org/

For IELTS registration and exam pattern visit the official site:
www.ielts.org

For IELTS registration and exam pattern visit the official site:
//www.ets.org/toefl?WT.ac=toeflhome_faq_121127

All the Best !!
12th May 2014, 12:07 PM
aryanpawar

Default Re: Entrance exam for admission in top universities of USA for MS and Research?

hello durgesh,
try for GMAT,GRE,TOEFL,CAT..etc for more information check this site you will get all information on msmbainusa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?