23rd April 2016, 12:55 AM
Posts: n/a

Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

I am wishing to go abroad for studies.This year i had given my 12th Gujarat board exam and i think that easily i am able to score 70-75% so for me which field and which country is best except CA. Please provide me your valuable suggestions.

23rd April 2016, 02:19 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,288
Default Re: Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

You can pursue your higher studies in any country based on your interest. You can opt the Undergraduate course based on your 12th standard stream. To get admission in Undergraduate course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. It is best to pursue your higher studies in US/UK/Australia/Germany/Canada/Europe universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad? 10 10th July 2017 08:29 AM
Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad? 0 20th November 2015 09:10 AM
Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies? 4 29th March 2014 11:34 AM
How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad? 1 9th January 2014 08:56 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: