15th July 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in top 100 universities if scored 290 marks in GRE?

Hello sir
will i get admission in top 100
university through 290 in gre???
i got 290 marks in gre........
please help me out
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  2. Which intake is best either Spring or Fall for a student who have scored 290 marks in GRE?
  3. Admission in top 100 universities after scoring 1010 in GRE?
  4. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in NUS after scoring 290 in GRE?
  7. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  8. Which are the universities in America that are accepting GRE score of above 290+?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  10. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  11. How can I get admission in top 20 universities in USA for MS in Mechanical? I've secured 1350 GRE score, 85% marks in 10th and 80% marks in 12th
  12. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  13. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  14. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in civil engineering after scoring 83% in SSC and 81% in intermediate
  16. How do I get admission in top US universities like MIT, Berkeley, Caltech, Princeton? How do I prepare for SAT or GRE?
  17. Score to get in GRE for admission in top universities?
  18. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
8th November 2014, 12:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in top 100 universities if scored 290 marks in GRE?

No, you cannot get admission in top 100 universities. That's because, 290 marks in GRE is not enough to get admission in those universities. As per top universities admission criteria, candidates should have above 320 marks in GRE. And they should have above 70 percent in their Graduation. If you can satisfy this admission criteria, you will get admission in top universities. Otherwise, it is not possible to get admission in top universities.
3rd April 2015, 02:04 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: Will I get admission in top 100 universities if scored 290 marks in GRE?

290 is not a good Score in GRE so you can't get admission in to Top 100 Universities.

But if you are lucky and you have good Band in your IELTS like having 7 or more then you have chances of getting Admit because now a days the Universities are giving equal important for IELTS also along with GRE.

So i suggest you to retake your GRE and better go for Coaching so that this time try to score more than 310 so that you can do your Masters from Top Universities of USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?