17th February 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad if I am working in company as Maintenance Supervisior?

Sir/Mam,

I am diploma in mechanical engg pass out in 2011.Now I am working in company as maintenance Supervisor from 2011.Am I eligible for study higher education in abroad & what is procedure of it.

20th February 2015, 10:08 PM
anair

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad if I am working in company as Maintenance Supervisior?

Since you have a working experience and a Diploma holder you have a good chance to be accepted by a foreign university. First of all you need to decide where you want to study in terms of the country and the university. There are many universities that offer undergraduate courses in Mechanical Engineering.

Then request the university for application forms.

Once you have done that, prepare for the GRE(Graduate Record Exam) and IELTS/TOEFL exams. GRE scores and IELTS/TOEFL scores are used for admissions to foreign universities.

Once this is done you will have to prepare recommendation letters preferably from professors who have taught you.

After this send your application form along with the required documents and the test scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?