17th May 2017, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam if passed 10th standard with 10 CGPA?

Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam if passed 10th standard with 10 CGPA? What is the minimum criteria usually expected for giving the exam? Can I participate in the exam and start applying for abroad to do higher studies? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

22nd May 2017, 10:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam if passed 10th standard with 10 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IELTS examination after completion of your 10th standard with 10 CGPA from a recognized board. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. Once, you get your IELTS examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
23rd May 2017, 07:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam if passed 10th standard with 10 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam if passed 10th standard with 10 CGPA? What is the minimum criteria usually expected for giving the exam? Can I participate in the exam and start applying for abroad to do higher studies? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IELTS examination after passing 10th standard examinations. There are no specific eligibility criteria for taking IELTS. IELTS examination is useful for those who are migrating to English speaking countries like England, Australia, America etc for higher studies or working. Candidates appearing for the IELTS have to produce his/her original passport as proof of identity. The IELTS website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?