27th September 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write TOEFL after Diploma in EE?

I have just completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to know if i can give TOEFL exam?

Please reply.

27th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write TOEFL after Diploma in EE?

Eligibility Criteria Required to Apply for TOEFL Exam:

No, Diploma holders are NOT eligible to appear in TOEFL Examination. The TOEFL Test either TOEFL IBT and TOEFL PBT is open to all the category students. Candidates who ever required to apply for TOEFL Examination must fulfill the required eligibility criteria. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in TOEFL Examination is "Ordinarily Pass in 10+2 level" from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who pass in 12th Class (10+2 Pass) level of recognized Indian Board or University.

>> Since Diploma qualification is not equivalent to 12th Class, I am sorry to say that Diploma holders are not eligible to appear in TOEFL Examination.

>> This TOEFL Test is suitable for students pursuing at high school level or higher than that.
27th September 2015, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. Since, you have completed Diploma course in Electrical Engineering, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination.
28th September 2015, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to know if i can give TOEFL exam?

Please reply.
You have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering so you are eligible for TOEFL exam.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

So you can apply for TOEFL exam.
28th September 2015, 01:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the TOEFL exam after completing your diploma course.

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is conducted by the Educational Training Service (ETS). Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible to appear for the TOEFL exam. The TOEFL exam score validity is of 2 years.
13th June 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have complete my diploma and i did my BE in Mechanical Engineering(10 3 3) , am i eligible to take GRE and TOFEL exam? Please replay
10th November 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I go in Harvard University to complete diploma in computer engineer and go for further study in degree.
27th December 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

after complete a diploma in mechanical engineering, I can go to study an undergraduate course at yale university. I have the chances or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?