16th August 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Who can write TOEFL exam?

I am in intermediate second year can i write toefl ? I m much heard about this test and interested in taking it up . Who can write toefl ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th?
  2. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  3. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  4. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  5. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  7. How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?
  8. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  10. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  11. Detailed information about TOEFL?
  12. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  13. What is the meaning of TOEFL? Qualification required for TOEFL exam? -- [New]
  14. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for TOEFL Exam? How can I register for this Exam in online?
  16. Procedure of further studies in USA after BDS? Good colleges for the same?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL if pursuing B.Com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University and failed in 10th standard?
  18. What should I concentrate more on, GATE or TOEFL? Procedure to be followed?
17th August 2014, 12:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Who can write TOEFL exam?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TOEFL EXAM:

-> Any candidate who have completed 10+2 in a recognized board or University is eligible for giving the TOEFL exam.

-> TOEFL test is however suitable for the candidates who are studying at higher school level or higher because the level of the test is quite high and not everyone can clear the test easily.

So, since you are in intermediate second year you can very well take the TOEFL exam but the only concern is you need to make sure that you prepare for the exam well to clear it with good marks.

I have attached some of the preparation materials for TOEFL exam which you might need for your preparation. Go through it if needed.

To register for the TOEFL exam visit the official website - https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/register/
Attached Files
File Type: zip TOEFL papers.zip(1.96 MB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf TOEFL - pattern.pdf(19.1 KB, 86 views)
File Type: pdf toefl ibt and pbt.pdf(21.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf Free_Paper_TOEFL_Sample_Test.pdf(84.4 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf TOEFL - TOEFL Exam Essentials.pdf(369.8 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf synthese_English_prerequistes_-2.pdf(244.8 KB, 101 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?