20th August 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to write GRE and TOEFL for MS in USA?

I'm an electronics engineering student.... To do M.S. In USA, is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL?

Related Questions:
26th August 2014, 07:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to write GRE and TOEFL for MS in USA?

Yes,it is necessary to write GRE and TOEFL for MS in USA. This is because most of the universities in USA considers the scores in the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL as the parameters of selection for admission in the MS course. One can also get admission in some of the US Universities by giving other entrance exams like :-

- SAT
- IELTS

But you should prefer to give GRE and TOEFL. GRE tests your knowledge and aptitude skills while TOEFL is for testing your english proficiency, whether it is suited for study and stay in USA or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?