8th May 2011, 11:45 PM
jyoo

Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?

can we get into top universities in usa without appearing for toefl for ms,i mean with only gre score?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  5. Is it compulsory to appear in TOEFL to study MS in USA? -- [New]
  6. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  7. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  8. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  9. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  10. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
  12. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  14. Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?
  15. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  16. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  18. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
10th October 2011, 11:55 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoo View Post
can we get into top universities in usa without appearing for toefl for ms,i mean with only gre score?
Dear friend this is not possible without appearing for TOEFL for MS ...........

If you want to do MS from top universities then you must pass the TOEFL........

If you want to do MS from private universities then you must go for directly.........

That's why this is totally depend on you how can you manage............
10th October 2011, 08:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?

It is not possible to do MS in USA, without TOEFL. It is mandatory for non English speaking students to give TOEFL. Even in other countries like Australia and Canada, TOEFL is a must. A respectable TOEFL score of 6-7 is a must. For top Universities, a high TOEFL score is required.
24th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me the universities ,there can be join without appearing TOFFEL ,GRE,exams? wheather it can be useful for jobs?
31st October 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing bca to study MS in USA....?
2nd April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

with out writing tofel can we do ms with gre and ielts score..?
28th July 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How mush I should score in gre and in tofel to get into top unverisites to do ms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?