10th November 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Average marks required in TOEFL to get admission in Malta University?

hello
kindly please tell me the average
mark of the Toefl for admission in Malta
University?????? please let me know immediately
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  3. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  4. How to get admission in Ph.D? I have scored 282 in GRE and 80 in TOEFL
  5. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  6. IS there any institute in US which will fund fully for MS degree? Apart from GRE and TOEFL score what else are required?
  7. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  9. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  10. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  11. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  12. What is the meaning of TOEFL? Qualification required for TOEFL exam?
  13. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  15. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  17. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
12th November 2014, 01:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Average marks required in TOEFL to get admission in Malta University?

The requirement of TOEFL score for admission in Malta university will be based upon the course, you want to pursue.

TOEFL score required for admission:-
1)Junior College - 61

2)Undergraduate Course - 80

3)Postgraduate Course - 95
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?