12th August 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?

Dear Friends,
Recently I am in B.Tech(E&TC) and I will complete my B.Tech in this year. I haven't applied for GRE but I am thinking to do my MS in Germany. I want to know that German Language is necessary for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  2. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  3. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  4. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  5. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  6. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  7. In Germany, every course is taught in German Language? English is not compulsory there?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  12. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  13. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  14. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  15. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  17. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  18. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
7th August 2017, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?

Yes, it is necessary to know German language to study MS course in Germany after completion of your B.Tech (E&TC) course from a recognised university. It is not required to appear in GRE examination to get admission for pursuing MS course in Germany. But, you need to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?